Our Homecare Aids Are Available To Provide You With A Full range of Services
- Companionship and Homemaking
- Personal Care & Support
- Live In-Care
- Respite Care
- 24/7 Safety and Wellness Monitoring
Respected Homecare Resource
We begin the hiring process by measuring and screening key personality traits that are related to success as a caregiver. This allows us to hire caregivers who are experienced to create meaningful connections with clients.
All CareBuilders at Home caregivers are required to be CPR certified, pass both a criminal background check and drug screen, and be up to date on applicable vaccinations and immunizations. CareBuilders continuously monitors our caregiver’s performance to ensure your complete satisfaction.
All of our Caregivers must pass or have the following certification or requirements.
- Criminal Background Check
- Drug Screening
- CPR Certified
- Up to Date Vaccinations
- Skills Assessment
- Continuing Education
Do you or your loved ones…
Have diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease or arthritis?
Are you caring for someone with Alzheimer’s or Dementia?
Will you need help when arriving home from a surgical procedure?
Is it becoming harder to manage simple daily tasks of living?
Do you take more than 4 medications per day?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, CareBuilders at Home provides a safe and affordable alternative to out of home care. Find experienced caregivers to keep their loved ones in a familiar setting while also receiving an individualized level of care.
We meet with you before beginning services to discuss the level of care and frequency of care required for your loved one. Regardless of the level of care needed, we provide general homemaker services such as meal preparation, grooming, laundry, housekeeping and mobility. Take a look at services provided by our wonderful team of companion caregivers and homemakers to make your loved one’s life a whole lot easier.
Assistance with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) Including:
- Assisting with mobility
- Assisting with bathing
- Assisting with dressing
- Assisting with grooming (no diabetic nail care)
- Taking blood pressure, temperature
- Assisting with diabetic testing (blood glucose meter testing)
- Assisting with eating
- Assisting with medication compliance
Companion and Homemaker Services
- Light housekeeping: dusting, vacuuming, laundry, changing bed linens, taking out the trash, washing dishes, sweeping and mopping
- Preparing meals and snacks
- Guidance with grooming and dressing
- Monitoring bathing safety
- Running Errands
- Organizing the home
- Escorting to appointments and outings
- Reminders of appointments
- Pet care
- Monitoring and maintaining mobility and walking safety
- Taking on outings, such as shopping, medical appointments, and social visits
- Playing favorite games and hobbies
- Caring for houseplants
- Beauty shop or salon appointments
- Providing mental stimulation with conversation
- Letter writing/reading